My Big Fat NSV!!!

Options
G30Grrl
G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
So today was the last day of a two month contest at my gym. The goal was to see who could lose the highest percentage of weight from Dec 1st through Jan 31st.

I just came from my weigh-in. While I realize I will not win the contest, since I only lost 8 lbs, I feel GREAT about the following:

I lost 4.4% of my weight.
My BMI dropped from 29.3 to 28.6.
My body fat dropped from 38.4% to 36.4%.
I lost more than 7 inches total from my hips, bust, and waist in January alone ( I didn't think to measure until then).

And according to my official weigh-in, I am now securely off of the plateau that has kept me from losing any more weight in the past several weeks.

I have now lost 21 pounds since Oct 6th, when got weighed to ride the Zipline in Vegas, and was mortified to learn that I was the heaviest I'd ever been.

Now I just need to take some "after" pics tonight to see if I can actually see the difference these two months have made aside from the numbers. (I took the before pics near the start of December).

Thank you to all of my MFPers for your continued support and inspiration, without which I could never have done this!

I love you guys!!
~~Tracey

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    YAY! I am SOOOOOO proud of you and excited for you!
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Wow! What fantastic progress! 8 lbs in two months is GREAT, and more awesome is the rest- inches and body fat and BMI. So proud of you.
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Great job, Tracey!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!