stalker is getting pretty active again.

Options

Replies

• tinksmommy2006
    Options
    After lunch have someone check his cache for tips on kidnapping and hidden surveillance.

DO THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You call him your stalker, which implies you have some level of fear of him. To me, inviting him to lunch is potentially dangerous and misleading. I would really reconsider.

Does not imply fear...it just implies some dude is being weird...I had a stalker once..soooo was not scared of the dude...he was just a weirdo that didn't know how to deal with his hard on for me...lol
    see. that's funny.

on the other hand, he could be trying to visualize how my dismembered body would fit inside his freezer.

LMAO^^^^^ but hey you never know! (insert creepy music here)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    He may just be too shy to ask you out??? Socially awkward??? Or just a stalker???

What do your co-workers say about the situation?

I just picture Dwight Shcrewt (sp?)... Poking his head out of the cube to look at you. lmao.

oh no - this guy is bat *kitten* crazy. For the past 15 years, i've seen him mumbling to himself, pacing with his arms crossed. every single time. I siad "hi" to him one day a few months ago and suddenly he sulks around my cube, never talking to me. if i see him, he turns and hightails it out of there.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a stalker.

I will stalk you if you want. Which thread are you going to hang out on next? LOL!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Toss a teabag on his desk and say, "Any time big boy!"
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Does he have a kidnapping kit sitting out on his desk? You know, duct tape, rope, chloroform. The basics.

I'd be polite/civil since you have to work with the guy but I'd totally carry a whistle and some mace in my purse. Or pocket, just in case he follows you to the bathroom one day.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a stalker.

I will stalk you if you want. Which thread are you going to hang out on next? LOL!

I can't do all the work for you, lol
  • _snw_
    Options
    If you have to use the restroom during lunch, discreetly put some superglue on the edge of your plates and on your utensils. In case he goes to caress them lovingly. Or even worse, lives up to his nickname.

That awkward moment when your lunch companion is caught teabagging your fork...

hahhahahahahahaha. i still wipe down my stapler and mouse since that incident.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    stalkerdogp1.gif
  • _snw_
    Options

but it sounds to me like you secretly like this attention and are seeking it out.

~giggle~

no - i literally have only said "hello" to him ONE time in 15 years. But it IS an amusing conversation.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Be careful if he comes up and says...excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    stalkerdogp1.gif

Your pics are always the best!! :laugh:
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    Can you get him to poke his head up one more time so you can snap a quick pic with your phone? I am dying to see what this weirdo looks like! I'm betting on beady eyes as a prominent feature... :huh:
  • crazycat80
    crazycat80 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried poking your head up at him, maybe start dressing like him, stalk him a little bit... Follow him to the bathroom, the lunchroom, whatever... Give him weird creepy smiles like you have a large kitchen knife in your desk just looking for a back to stab...
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Well, he is either a sweet, shy guy who will be the love of your life, or he will end up murdering you.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Have you ever tried poking your head up at him, maybe start dressing like him, stalk him a little bit... Follow him to the bathroom, the lunchroom, whatever... Give him weird creepy smiles like you have a large kitchen knife in your desk just looking for a back to stab...

I like this idea... tee hee.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You call him your stalker, which implies you have some level of fear of him. To me, inviting him to lunch is potentially dangerous and misleading. I would really reconsider.

Honestly, I had a stalker. I was never afraid of him, it was more annoyed than anything. the guy that was stalking me (and probably still would if he knew where I was located - I just moved at the beginning of the year but not because of him) is obsessed with me.. and has been for going on 5 years.

As for the original question... what if you invited him along for a group lunch??? its harder to kill someone if there is a group lol
  • _snw_
    Options
    Can you get him to poke his head up one more time so you can snap a quick pic with your phone? I am dying to see what this weirdo looks like! I'm betting on beady eyes as a prominent feature... :huh:

i will accept your challenge.

If i'm not back in 20 minutes and you hear of a body found soaking in a tub of acid in Colorado - I need you all to tell the police it was Tetley.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I would strike up a conversation with him about concealed weapons permits and hammer home that you always have a loaded 9MM within reach at all times.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

i will accept your challenge.

If i'm not back in 20 minutes and you hear of a body found soaking in a tub of acid in Colorado - I need you all to tell the police it was Tetley.

Hahaha! That will surely freak him out... you standing there taking pictures of him with your phone. LOL!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    see. that's funny.

on the other hand, he could be trying to visualize how my dismembered body would fit inside his freezer.

that's what i was thinkingggggg.. eeek!! i watch too much forensic files =/