Les Mills Beach Body Pump?

Options
I'm interested in ordering the Les Mills Beach Body Pump workout kit despite the high price? Anyone have any opinions or success with it? The live Body Pump classes in my area just doesn't fit into my schedule.

Replies

• niqua215
    niqua215 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I have never heard of the beach version, I do the body pump class at the gym (by les mills) And it's awesome. I do it 3 times a week. You should see if your local gym offers the class.. It's so much more motivating doing it with a group!
  • sonamon
    sonamon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have the Beachbody Les Mills Pump and I love it. You can start with the basic package and then if you like it add the deluxe kit to it (step, more weights, dvd's). It is well worth getting.
  • niqua215
    Options
    Thanks for the replies! I still have a lot of weight to lose, is this a good program for weightloss as well?
  • niqua215
    Options
    I have never heard of the beach version, I do the body pump class at the gym (by les mills) And it's awesome. I do it 3 times a week. You should see if your local gym offers the class.. It's so much more motivating doing it with a group!

They do have it at my local gym but my work schedule won't allow for me to attend the gym at the times that the classes are offered.
  • Diane0479
    Options
    i have never heard of the DVD's but I have been to 'Les Mills Body Pump' classes at my local gym and it's brilliant for weight loss. If you do this at home you will need's weight's and a bar wont you? It's a shame none of the class time's at your local gym doesn't suit you as I think it will be better for you. Does your gym offer any other classes? I enjoy 'Les Mills Body Combat' classes more so than Pump. :)
  • niqua215
    Options
    i have never heard of the DVD's but I have been to 'Les Mills Body Pump' classes at my local gym and it's brilliant for weight loss. If you do this at home you will need's weight's and a bar wont you? It's a shame none of the class time's at your local gym doesn't suit you as I think it will be better for you. Does your gym offer any other classes? I enjoy 'Les Mills Body Combat' classes more so than Pump. :)

The Beach Body package does include the bar, 2 sets of weights, safety clips and 7 workouts.
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    It's great for toning, you'll need to add cardio to really lose, but it does help with some loss and lot of toning!! It's my favorite work out class to go to.