Anyone Working out with Wii Active 2?

Options
2»

Replies

• Anet47
    Anet47 Posts: 24
    Options
    Using Wii Zumba 2 and LOVE it! I didn't get along with Wii Fit, but am looking forward to getting my FitBit so I can calculate how many calories I'm burning with the Michael Jackson Experience and (my all-time favorite) Wii Sports Resort. :smile:
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You've made a great choice. I lost 40 lbs using Wii. The games I use are Wii Fit, EA Active 2, Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing, and My Fitness Coach.

I do enjoy EA Active 2 because of the variety of workouts involved. I also highly recommend My Fitness Coach as the workouts are dynamic and it can tailor the workouts based on equipment you own. If you have weights, an exercise ball, a step or a heart monitor you can include those.

Ha! I have *exactly* the same games, and I haven't lost any weight.

Oh, you mean you're supposed to play the games? Well, that might make a difference..... LOL!
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    You've made a great choice. I lost 40 lbs using Wii. The games I use are Wii Fit, EA Active 2, Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing, and My Fitness Coach.

I do enjoy EA Active 2 because of the variety of workouts involved. I also highly recommend My Fitness Coach as the workouts are dynamic and it can tailor the workouts based on equipment you own. If you have weights, an exercise ball, a step or a heart monitor you can include those.

Ha! I have *exactly* the same games, and I haven't lost any weight.

Oh, you mean you're supposed to play the games? Well, that might make a difference..... LOL!

LOL, yeah it kinda helps
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Last nights Active 2 workout consisted of 3 sets of Push ups.... Man am I feeling it this AM!
  • Ritagettinfit
    Ritagettinfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Erin...Wow! That's intense...I am on the 2nd phase on med it is really getting tough. I am getting a major workout.
  • ErinsAvon
    Options
    I did day #4 today, not too bad, except I am really start so hate lunges. I would rather do all those push ups.Tthere weren't any push ups today, but 3 sets on 16 split lunges, my knees are killing me. To the point where i worry about injury.... I keep trying to make sure I am using the correct form. It's so frustrating. I need to get my Active workout in really early tomorrow since I will be having my hour long boot camp class tomorrow night an want to give my knees plenty of time to recover.
  • ErinsAvon
    Options
    THANK GOD! today's workout on the Active 2 had no lunges....had some squats, but those seem to be ok as long as i do not have to hold them for too long. I hope it is just a building muscle thing... and soreness. :) Hopefully tonight's boot camp class will not have too much leg work either.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I bought Wii Active but haven't tried it yet. Also like Wii Fit Plus for light days. I have some stuff I use for Xbox kinect also. Sounds like I need to get going on my Active :)
  • char982
    Options
    I have no used Wii Active 2. I use Just Dance 2 & 3, which I LOOOOOVE. Great workout if you get into it. I almost always break a sweat. Zumba 2 is very fun also, but I don't like it as much as JD 2 or 3. It's different. It gives you just as much of a workout but you don't have to be quite as precise with the dance moves because you wear the remote on your hip instead of in your hand.