This is insane!

Options
Day 3 so far. Im am slightly frusterated as it is. If after i exercise and burn calories, then i eat dinner soon after i get those calories back right? Oh geez what if i don't lose any weight :indifferent: I see people have formed little groups and motivate people, etc. I was wondering....Does someone wanna be my fitness buddy?

Replies

• briannalynne
    Options
    Day 3 so far. Im am slightly frusterated as it is. If after i exercise and burn calories, then i eat dinner soon after i get those calories back right? Oh geez what if i don't lose any weight :indifferent: I see people have formed little groups and motivate people, etc. I was wondering....Does someone wanna be my fitness buddy?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    What are you asking? If it's okay to eat after you workout?
  • briannalynne
    Options
    Like if i workout and then eat dinner, do i gain those calories back? then how would i know the right time to workout?
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You should eat after a workout, especially if you're lifting weights. You can workout whenever it's convenient for you. You can decide to eat the exercise calories or not. MFP puts you in a 500 calorie deficit, and any calories you don't eat back add to that deficit.
  • briannalynne
    Options
    alright, thank you. :)