Questions about 30 day shred

Options
I have a question for those of you who have done the 30 day shred....

I don't need to loose a huge amount of weight but really would like to tone a lot of things up.
Should I try the 30 day shred or should I look into some of Lillian's other work out dvds???

Thanks for any advice

Replies

• xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    I have a question for those of you who have done the 30 day shred....

I don't need to loose a huge amount of weight but really would like to tone a lot of things up.
    Should I try the 30 day shred or should I look into some of Lillian's other work out dvds???

Thanks for any advice
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I havent tried her others but I recommend 30 Day Shred if you have little to lose and its taking forever or hit a plateau... It will shake things up... thats for sure! I'm doing things now since I got it that hadnt been able to do working out on Wii Fit since Sept.:love:
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    Yeah I have been having trouble loosing weight. Its like that last 10 pounds does not want to move.

Thanks
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i am down to my final 2 pounds and they just don't want to come off!!!

I have been doing the 30 day shred for 2 weeks - monday will start week 3 and I love it!! i have noticed a difference in how my clothes are fitting even if the scale is not really changing yet. . . my endurance and strength level has greatly improved just in these past 2 weeks - it is incredible!!!

I highly recommend it! just remember - it is only 20 min for each workout - there are 3 on the dvd. without a HRM i don't know the actual calorie burn - but they are kickass workouts that is for sure!!!
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    thanks I think I might check it out and try it