Recurring Dinners, BORED!

Options
Hi everyonee :)
I am looking for some ideas for easy, quick dinners (my fiance and I are students and often don't have much time). We usually eat lots of chicken breast, as well as frozen fish like Tilapia, but it is getting a bit recurring and boring. This never ends well because I always end up resorting to making pastas that are packed with carbs and I have already lost 25 lbs, I want to keep losing! What are your favourite dinners to make? Please share!

Replies

• MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Home made chicken kebabs - dice chicken, cut b red and green peppers and onion - grilled. Accompany with mixed salad and couscous. For a different taste if you have time - marinate the chicken in tikka paste. mmm low cal, carb and fat. Moderate/high protein.
  • Npieces
    Npieces Posts: 24
    Options
    oh my gosh!! You have to get the recipe book "now eat this"!! There are alot of really quick easy meals in there. Even my husband will eat them and they are very very healthy and low in fat. I love the chicken "fried" steak and the "fried chicken". Yummy!!! My kids like them too. They have great comfort food and pasta which I thought I would have to get rid of completly. Its sooooo great.