Diet pop!?!?!?! Whats your soda of preference!?!?

Options
12346»

Replies

• HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I don't drink any soda... Just water... Alton Brown (Food Network) said that you shouldn't drink ANY kind of soda if you're trying to lose weight... Plus, the chemicals in it will kill ya!!

How long does it take to kill ya? I've been it feeding to my husband for years and he's still kicking.

LOL....
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I loathe artificial sweeteners. I like cherry coke, stewarts lime, Dr. Pepper. Just don't have it often.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I have been a diet coke lover for years, but have tried to cut back over the past few months. Got down to 2 cans a day and then suddenly switched to Diet Mt Dew..... so now I'm on 2 cans diet Mt Dew per day lol. I must have caffeine and hate coffee so I could never cut to less than 2 cans a day...

Btw I have had diet cherry 7-up and it is really good!

Indeed it is very good!! I had one on the way to work this morning!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Diet Mt Dew is my favorite, I normally have between 1-3 per day, that's on top of my 64 oz of water per day, but I hate plain water so the water is flavored with Archer Farms powdered flavoring (like Crystal Light only they use Stevia as the sweetner, I like that flavor better). If there's no Diet Mt. Dew around, I can deal with Diet Coke if I really need caffeine right then, but it's not my favorite. My DH likes Diet Sierra Mist and says the Diet A&W root beer is pretty good, too. I keep the Diet Sierra Mist around in case I want to bake some lower cal cupcakes, he tried it one day and now he drinks it pretty regularly if I keep it available.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Diet Barq's Root Beer is the shizznit! I haven't had one in years!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Diet Barq's Root Beer is the shizznit! I haven't had one in years!

This sounds good!!!
  • BirdyBogart
    Options
    I used to be an avid soda drinker. Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max, and Coke Zero topped the list for me. I am about a month post VSG and haven't had a soda in about 8 weeks. The other day I thought I was craving one so I decided to give it a shot (even though I should avoid carbonation). It was horrible. All I could taste were the chemicals! Guess I will be sticking to water, tea, and crystal light.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I hardly drink soda anymore but when I do, it's Coke Zero.