HRM

Options
I bought a Mio and I dont think I like it .... You have to push the sensors to check and register you HR .... Yeah I am taking it back and gonna order the reebok one from buy.com that has chest strap!

Replies

• CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I bought a Mio and I dont think I like it .... You have to push the sensors to check and register you HR .... Yeah I am taking it back and gonna order the reebok one from buy.com that has chest strap!
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    Definitely make that switch if you can. I had a Mio and while it's better than nothing, it just isn't accurate enough... you have to press the sensors EVERY time you change intensity, which could be as often as every 30-60 seconds. And sometimes the sensors just don't give a readout...
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Ok I got a reebok with the chest strap from buy.com....
    I just did 40 mins on treadmill it is saying I burnt 716 calories ... can that be right??

I did walk 5 mins @ 3.5 jog 1min at 4.5 walk 3.5 1.5mins intravals for 20 mins then the last 20 @ 3.5 with an incline .......

Does this sound right to anyone?

Never mind I guess I am a moron that was the total of all the workouts... Yeah I havent had it that long !!