Needing more support!

Options
Hello fellow MFP's! I have been on this site for a while and have really been into it lately. Sometimes throughout my day I need some extra push or am looking to see encouragement in what others are doing.

I need some more friends!

I'm going to the Dominican Republic at the end of March- so I have a deadline to hit! Right now the last time I checked--

Height: 5' 4" (on a good day!)
Weight: 128.2 (I fluctuate the same three pounds forever!)
Goal: I'm guessing around 120. My goal is to be healthy, comfortable, and happy with myself- whatever that weight may be. I think I mostly have "toning" to do... and lots of cardio to burn my "layer" and need to keep on track with a diet.

I'm 24 and have a three year old little boy who keeps me going! (He literally the other day made me go to the gym because he wanted to go play there! ha! )

Please add me if you're looking for support and willing to dish out some advice on occasion!

Replies

• committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    We're a lot alike! :) I'm 25, 5'6" and trying to lose a little and tone up, a lot! Add me! I'm moving at the end of March so that's my (short-term) goal too!! Let's do this together! :)

<3 Mary-Beth
  • all_smiles82
    all_smiles82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello... I also in need of more friends I would like to lose at least 50! Could use alll the help I can! =))