2»

Replies

• kellyc3
    Options
    Bump
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It's the shirataki noodles I was referring to with tofu. That's all I can find around here is the tofu shirataki. Hence the not liking the recipes with these noodles. Sorry for the confusion!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's the shirataki noodles I was referring to with tofu. That's all I can find around here is the tofu shirataki. Hence the not liking the recipes with these noodles. Sorry for the confusion!

I can't find those friggin' noodles anywhere locally. I've seen them one time and didn't buy them and that was it!
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

I can't find those friggin' noodles anywhere locally. I've seen them one time and didn't buy them and that was it!

You're not missing out on much. They are pretty awful.
  • Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Making this today...but it seems a little dry...did anyone have to add water?
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We tried it last week and I have to say, it wasn't a favorite unfortunately. It smelled delicious but just seemed a bit bland or seemed like it was missing "something". Not sure.
  • qtpie99
    qtpie99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy! Going to try it :)