Question About Cravings

Options
If I'm having a really strong craving for something bad and after i eat it i"m still under my calorie intake and all other factors for that day. is there anything really wrong with that if its every now and then?

Replies

• Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    In my opinion absolutely not. As long as you can just eat enough to get over the craving while staying in your numbers, have at it. Otherwise, if you suppress it, you will just binge and eat more than you should. Everything in moderation. At least that's how I go about it :)
  • Mellocare
    Mellocare Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just agreeing with Cathyvil, if you suppress your cravings it will just end up coming back to bite you in the butt so to speak. If you're staying under your calorie-numbers for the day and can still enjoy a nip of whatever it is you're craving? Why not? It's healthy to enjoy food in moderation. :)
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Not at all, I believe that giving into cravings once in a while helps keep you on track as you don't feel as if you are doing without. Now I'm not saying eat a whole carton of ice cream, but no problem with stopping by Dairy Queen and getting a cone..