Crazy Weather....

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
As I sit here in CT.....I look out my window and see flashes of light. Yes....we are having a thunderstorm. Wasn't it just snowing not too long ago?? I don't get it:noway:

Replies

• nikii14
    Options
    As I sit here in CT.....I look out my window and see flashes of light. Yes....we are having a thunderstorm. Wasn't it just snowing not too long ago?? I don't get it:noway:
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    Oh yeah, I totally sent you that from Michigan. Don't worry, it will be snowing again soon... You're welcome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, yesterday it was like 80 degrees and sunny here in So Cal and then today it was only 70. :bigsmile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, yesterday it was like 80 degrees and sunny here in So Cal and then today it was only 70. :bigsmile:

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :laugh:

This morning it was about 55-60 degrees and gorgeously sunny! 4.5 hours later it was low 50's, cloudy, and VERY windy. It still sounds cruddy outside.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    No flashing on my end of CT but the rain has begun...

Better rain than snow if you ask me. I love snow but I'm damn tried of it this year. :laugh:
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    don't worry - in good old central illinois we were in the 60's two days ago, and this morning i woke up to snow! wth!!!!!
  • nikii14
    Options
    don't worry - in good old central illinois we were in the 60's two days ago, and this morning i woke up to snow! wth!!!!!

Ugh...Im flying to Chicago in a few weeks. Can you have a little talk with Mother Nature for me??
    Im sure you're already doing it:tongue:
  • BigAnn
    BigAnn Posts: 38
    Options
    I was going to dig up my garden today but we had frost this morning and cold freezing rain all day here in Columbus.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've still got three feet of snow next to my nicely shoveled driveway...I'm so tired of Alaska.:laugh: