light headed

Options
I have been getting light headed in between meals . I have a 1200 cal goal and have been hitting just under it most days. The days I work out I try to eat back at least half my exercise calories . Am I doing some thing wrong? Diary is open if any one has time to look over it. Thx

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    You need to be eating more. You should never net below 1200 calories (if you burn 500, eat no lower than 1700). Calories are a unit of energy, and right now you aren't giving your body enough to function.
  • crystal9999
    crystal9999 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You need to be eating more. You should never net below 1200 calories (if you burn 500, eat no lower than 1700). Calories are a unit of energy, and right now you aren't giving your body enough to function.

^^^what she said
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my diary for ideas. I make sure I eat every few hours. Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack! I am hardly ever hungry. Today maybe isn't the best day to look at my diary (I had skittles), but the other days are decent!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    eat more
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks, the way the site posts being under your goal calories like its a good thing I was kinda confused .