Kids say the darndest things!

Just after I get out of the shower and I'm in the process of getting dressed this morning. I am still shirtless, buttoning my shorts and my 3 year old walks in....

3yo: Mommy your shorts are getting too big for you.
Me: I know honey, that's because Mommy is losing weight so I can be skinny like you!
3yo: Thinks for a minute and then excitedly says... ohhhh Mommy look your boobies are getting skinny too!

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry! I couldn't help but laugh, but I nearly cried later...

Unfortunately I started out as a large D, but now some of my D bras are a getting little big. =(

Replies

• cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    I love it! My 5 year old daughter has stopped saying "Mom your butt is really big!" Love it! My neighbor says "Looks like your loosing on top too! I went from a big D to a small C :( Oh, well!
  • My 4yr old daughter Lola is full of them lol!!! Shes a very picky eater and its a constant battle every evening to make her eat her dinner...

Lola: Mommm I don't like this!!
    Me: You've ate it before, you need to eat at least half.
    Lola: But I don't like it no more...!!
    Me: You should be lucky that were fortunate to have something to eat everyday. There's alot of kids who go hungry and would love just to have what you have. (Im hoping my speech would work and she'll give in.)
    Lola: Well then can you just give my food to them?!!
    Me:......Lola......eat your food. Smh.

Such a smart alec...