Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

weight loss

QueenVictoria68
QueenVictoria68 Posts: 12 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
144540.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

i have lost 56 lbs it took me 3 months just watched what i ate exerc ised and counted calories and drank lots of water added more fiber in my diet and i took hydrocut . i tried to lose before and never could and then i get discourged and quit but this time i did it it will be a year in may since i started

Replies

• QueenVictoria68
    144540.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

i have lost 56 lbs it took me 3 months just watched what i ate exerc ised and counted calories and drank lots of water added more fiber in my diet and i took hydrocut . i tried to lose before and never could and then i get discourged and quit but this time i did it it will be a year in may since i started
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss! You must feel great! Yayyyy you:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    did this site help you to lose the weight?
  • QueenVictoria68
    no i used another site fitday i like this one a lot better . i use it to monitor what i eat so i dont eat to much and gain weight
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!