New, over weight and sick of it

Options
Hi,
My name is Liz I am 25 years old and am in need of losing weight. I am sick of being over weight and want to get back to the old me.
My long term goal is 50-60 lbs but my short term goal is 30lbs... Please friend me on here i am lacking in motivation and could really use a push right now.

Replies

• determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 22 yrs old with 30 some odd lbs to go! :)
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    Hey :
    Here is some useful site:

www.bodyrock.tv
    www.myomytv.com
    www.diet.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cooking-ideasHomemade-Healthy-Foods/179121125503371?ref=tn_tnmn
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well....30-40 lbs I need to lose!
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    Welcome. MFP is great! There's tons of information and everyone's really encouraging and supportive. I wish you luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you'd like. =)
  • lpharms
    Options
    I just started the tracking my process, I have yo yo dieted all my life. I never liked the idea of tracking and calorie counting, but this is so easy it takes out the challenge. I love it. I know that if I track it I will know exacty what I need to do to success. It's awesome to add a little excercise to get more eating calories. Just Jump in there and keep going. Stick with it and you will see result. You have to be comitted be patient and refuse to give up. I pray this helps you because you can do it!
  • Racheyz
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for some motivation too!