Need consistancy

Options
Hi everyone,

I have always been heavy from the time I can remember. Growing up I played a lot of sport and was pretty good at them and could keep up with all the other kids even through high school. After high school went to work in construction and put on a little weight but not much. I broke my back (which is not excuse) and decided I needed to get into something less physical. Went back to school and obtained my AAS in electronics. Found a job during my studies and began putting one weight. One point I was at 267lbs. I went ice fishing with family and friends one year (2005?) and was so stiff and sore the next day I could hardly walk. I toughed it our but vowed never to be like that again. During the next year I got serious about nutrition and exercise. A year later I was down to 213lbs and felt great. I decided I needed to find other sport to keep myself busy. My son talked me into snowboarding. I began riding and loved it. two years into it i fell and had a third degree separation of my AC (shoulder/collar bone) joint and needed surgery to repair it. Got back and began to ride again, put on about 10lbs during the rehab. Well it happened again but this time shattered my coller bone. That was two years ago and have balloned back up to 250lbs. I know what to do and how to do it but just need the motivation to do it. I began getting back into the swing of things just before Christmas and have started a good training program. I am hoping to rely on folks here to keep me motivated and hope I can do the same for others. Thanks for listening.