Celebrity Apprentice Tonight Spoilers

Options
mfpme
mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
That was the best Apprentice episode ever. I cried the last 5 minutes. Everyone in the room cared for Dennis enough to tell him the truth. Trump has always said he never drank. I already think Jesse is a great guy and the way he started the truth telling was just non judgemental in a caring way especially he's been in recovery for 9 yrs himself. Joan said it best, it was a group intervention. You can see how sad and bad everyone felt for Dennis, the look in their eyes said it all. Dennis a great guy who's addicted to a bad substance for him. I believe this episode was not entertainment but information educational per se regarding alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence. More than anything of the charities this show has helped. I believe that showing how one's personality can becomes its worst enemy with alcohol abuse where it interferes with work and its life and the need to seek help especially when one is in denial. I was choked up in the 5 mins and when the show ended. Trump put a service announcement for anyone having alcohol abuse to contact AA. I was beyond moved. Trump helped a lot of people putting that AA bulletin at the end. I hope lots watched this show and seek help if they see themselves in the same situation or watched the show and recognize family and friends with the same problem to encourage them to seek help. Life is too precious to live like that in a living hell. So glad I watched it. Truly touching of everyone gathering to help one individual and others like him. Well done Mr. Trump. The way he told Dennis the truth, the straight forward caring way of telling him. Admirable.

Replies

• mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    That was the best Apprentice episode ever. I cried the last 5 minutes. Everyone in the room cared for Dennis enough to tell him the truth. Trump has always said he never drank. I already think Jesse is a great guy and the way he started the truth telling was just non judgemental in a caring way especially he's been in recovery for 9 yrs himself. Joan said it best, it was a group intervention. You can see how sad and bad everyone felt for Dennis, the look in their eyes said it all. Dennis a great guy who's addicted to a bad substance for him. I believe this episode was not entertainment but information educational per se regarding alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence. More than anything of the charities this show has helped. I believe that showing how one's personality can becomes its worst enemy with alcohol abuse where it interferes with work and its life and the need to seek help especially when one is in denial. I was choked up in the 5 mins and when the show ended. Trump put a service announcement for anyone having alcohol abuse to contact AA. I was beyond moved. Trump helped a lot of people putting that AA bulletin at the end. I hope lots watched this show and seek help if they see themselves in the same situation or watched the show and recognize family and friends with the same problem to encourage them to seek help. Life is too precious to live like that in a living hell. So glad I watched it. Truly touching of everyone gathering to help one individual and others like him. Well done Mr. Trump. The way he told Dennis the truth, the straight forward caring way of telling him. Admirable.