I want to lose 13kg

Options
Okay, so. today I ate

Breakfast : 2 slices of raisin toast with 1 tablespoon of butter
Snack : carrot juice and a banana
Lunch : 2 slices of bread with provolone cheese and ham
Afternoon snack : 2 slices of raisin toast with 1 tablespoon of butter and some provolone cheese.
Dinner : One baked sausage with tomato sauce.

I did 60 minutes of vigourous step ups - Burned 800 calories
I will do 30 minutes of dancing and 1 hour walking around the house and up and down the stairs - another 300 calories burned

If i do this much excercise 5 days a week and eat like this every day can I lose 1 - 2 kg a week?

Thanks so much! :)

Replies

• LadyFaile
    Options
    Have you set up your weight loss goal in your profile? This will tell you how many calories you need to eat in order to lose weight. You didn't mention in your post the total calories for the food you listed. Providing this information will make it easier for people to give you the help you're asking for, especially since you don't have your diary open for public viewing.
  • emstgm
    emstgm Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I think it's easier to see if you enter it in your diary, and record your exercise, and what does MFP tell you at the end of the day? "If every day were like today, you will weigh XXX in 5 weeks."

But from what you describe, I don't think you eat enough protein. Just my opinion. And though you list all that food, I don't know how many calories it adds up to.

Probably easier for people to answer your question if you open your diary.