EXACTLY 1 MONTH... Not a huge loss, but great for month 1!!!

Options

Replies

• Taquyoa
    Options
    Awesome...22 in one month...God bless ya
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    since everyone is asking what my typical day is like, ill tell you, but please note that im not a dietician or anything like that, and im not giving anyone advice on how to loose weight, only telling you how im loosing mine :) the program im following was originally given to me by my doctor about 4 years ago. i asked her for some phentermeine and she said no, try this first... so, i did what she said, and i lost about 50 pounds in about 3-4 months. in that same 3-4 months, i dropped my cholesterol from 202 to 136! even my doc was shocked!!! i kept the weight off for 2 years until i quit smoking... then i gained it all back, plus some... so, my hangover on new years day was bad enough to make me start back up... the thought of eating or drinking anything that day was so sickening that it gave me that motivation to get started... it was just horrible... i felt like i was straight out of that scene in the hangover... both 1 and 2...lol... so here it is...

i cut out all alcahol!!! no beer, no wine, no mixed drinks!!! i also cut out all junk food, not even "healthy" amounts (until i have my weight under control, then id like to be able to eat whatever i want in moderation) i stay under 1200 calories a day, religously. i have not gone over 1200 calories by even 1 calorie for 1 full month now. i know some people dont agree with 1200 cal a day diets, but for me it works, and has worked before! i have never been a breakfast person, no matter what, so i have a few cups of coffee in the morning, and that gets me going...4 a mid morning snack i have a protien shake. for lunch, i will have a HUGE fresh salad, with all sorts of veggies chopped up and inside. i use mostly red wine vinigar with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil, and a scoop of chopped garlic... for a snack i like to peel a whole cucumber, slice it up, and top it with lemon juice and tapatio, salt and pepper... for dinner i eat a pre-packaged diet meal, wether it be lean cuisine, smart ones, healthy choice, and i also love the focaccias from kermanig bakery, which are only 240 calories for the entire pizza!!! i usually end my day with a desert from either smart ones or healthy choice... im never starving, i remain satisfied, and i always come right in at 1200 cals. i walk between 3-5 miles a day, but i shoot for 5... sometimes it just doesnt work out dependding on what i have to do that day. i also do push ups and some other floor excersizes with my husband at night. i really dont believe in logging my excersice because in reality, we are supposed to take atleast 10,000 steps each day anyways, so I look at my walks as a daily part of life, same as showering, washing the dishes, or mowing the yard... if i must go out, like on a weekend, its always subway, and i get a veggie delight, with red vinigar, bring it home, and add some mustard and smart beat mayo which is only 5 cals. these are just my little tricks that i have found works well for both me and my husband! wishing you all success in your weight loss, and just keep in mind that we all have different bodies that run at different levels... find what works for you and go with it! im a firm believer that your body will definately let you know if its not liking what your doing to it!

***i just want to add that i think that first 6-8 pounds was a combo of water and bloated weight from all the crap i ate and drank that weekend of new years!!! so, yeah...
  • lyttlfoto
    Options
    OMG!! You look amazing. That is just in 1 month? do you also exersice? Keep it up you look great.:smile::smile:
  • mrssmith12
    mrssmith12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is amazing results! You look awesome, especially for only being in it for a month. :)
  • Wrigleymom
    Options
    22 lbs. in one month is FANTASTIC!! You look great.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look great! That is good motivation for us. Keep Up the great work!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    yay! well done. i think you can see how much confidence you've gained as well in your pose! im sure you will get to goal in no time :)
  • chelseaj525
    chelseaj525 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I see a change!!!!!!!! How much did you lose?
  • Nic529
    Nic529 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look great! It looks like you got a HUGE confidence boost as well! Keep it up girl!
  • joannecita26
    joannecita26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome! What a month! :smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you did that in ONE MONTH?!??!?!?
  • vickyj29
    Options
    You have done brilliant! You look amazing,well done!
  • psuedoitch
    Options
    Wowww you look great! How inspiring!~
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    YOu look great for a month.... Good job!!!
  • andreagauthier
    Options
    Great !! awesome work ! congrats !
  • MikaRochelle
    Options
    Good Job!!!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss in just one month, so inspiring!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    You look great! It looks like you got a HUGE confidence boost as well! Keep it up girl!

thanks!!! haha no, its just that in the first pic i had a really bad hangover and felt like crap! ive always had alot of confidence, love to have fun... love the camera... lol...
  • theresa029
    Options
    nice! amazing ! keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!