Overeating on the weekends...

Options
Hi Everyone,
Went to a Festival Ball last night and a Pool Party today and ate way over my 1200 cal max. I feel totally disgusted and pretty guilty. UGH!!!

Any suggestions on how to handle busy weekends with lots and lots of fattening food without going over your calorie limit.

Replies

• kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Went to a Festival Ball last night and a Pool Party today and ate way over my 1200 cal max. I feel totally disgusted and pretty guilty. UGH!!!

Any suggestions on how to handle busy weekends with lots and lots of fattening food without going over your calorie limit.
  • SW89
    SW89 Posts: 1
    Options
    This is only my first week on this diet plan. But I have tried others before. This works for me. You can try it. I will pack some none parishable foods with me. Just things like Special K 90 calorie bars for example. but what I have noticed also helps is carrying around a a water bottle too. It helps fill me up and not want to eat so much if I do have a busy weekend.
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    For me, part of it is being hungry, but part of it is all the social cues to eat.
    One strategy I had was always drinking Diet Coke. It kept my mouth and my hands busy. Also, sugar-free hard candy.

Also, if there's a buffet, concentrating on the vegetables and using a tiny plate. (my mantra - I can have as much as I want, but I can only have one at a time, sometimes works). Sometimes I promise myself something, like, if I don't eat any brownies or sweets, I can take one home for the next day.
  • skermit23
    skermit23 Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks for posting this topic cause I have the same problem. Very helpful :happy: