Hit the gas, spun up the turbo :)

Options
Well this may be a bit of bragging, but... I decided to make this weekend an exercise weekend, because I was bored and broke. This is my weekly exercise summary:

Daily Total / Goal: 80 / 30 544 / 400 (minutes)
Weekly Total / Goal: 481 / 150 4315 / 2000 (calories)

I would encourage anyone not sure what to do on the weekend to make a weekend of it, and eat pretty much the same. I weigh in monday morning, so we'll see if any of this has made a difference visibly yet.

Love you guys, and this site :heart:

Replies

• stahlight
    stahlight Posts: 119
    Options
    Well this may be a bit of bragging, but... I decided to make this weekend an exercise weekend, because I was bored and broke. This is my weekly exercise summary:

Daily Total / Goal: 80 / 30 544 / 400 (minutes)
    Weekly Total / Goal: 481 / 150 4315 / 2000 (calories)

I would encourage anyone not sure what to do on the weekend to make a weekend of it, and eat pretty much the same. I weigh in monday morning, so we'll see if any of this has made a difference visibly yet.

Love you guys, and this site :heart:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Well, that was creative AND such an incredible thing to do when bored and broke! The old me would have ate! The new me would have done part of the exercise you did :smile: :smile: :smile:
    Hope your weigh in goes well! Keep postin:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is awesome, keep it up. :flowerforyou:
  • stahlight
    stahlight Posts: 119
    Options
    Thanks guys (and gals)!

The old me would have eaten too. The new me still wants to eat, but does so within moderation. HA!

I really look at a lot of past weekends as wasted. I played games on my computer and ate. Time to make a course change I say... :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!