Volcano...

Options
MissResa
MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
Has national news been saying anything about a volcano erupting in Alaska? Wanna guess who lives nearby? The dumb volcano has been spewing ash all over the place, airports have been shut down, and to top it all off, now it's snowing like you would not believe!!! The roads were finally getting clear, and now we have tons of snow on the ground...:sick:

Replies

• MissResa
    Options
    Has national news been saying anything about a volcano erupting in Alaska? Wanna guess who lives nearby? The dumb volcano has been spewing ash all over the place, airports have been shut down, and to top it all off, now it's snowing like you would not believe!!! The roads were finally getting clear, and now we have tons of snow on the ground...:sick:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I live in Washington State and I've been hearing about it. Scary. If Mount Rainier starts doing anything, I'm outta here. Takin' my happy butt back to Illinois!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I read about it on MSN this a.m. Wow - hope everything is o.k. for you - well, minus the snow. Enough with the snow already!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Blah!!! We are all doing well, but this volcano is really getting to be obnoxious... We have to put that plastic weather proofing stuff on the inside of our windows, to keep any ash from making its way into our house-it can be very harmful to breathe in and also can cause damage to electronics...

It pretty much has been erupting multiple times a day(7 times was the most so far), and we have to keep constant watch over where the wind is going to blow the ash...

We keep joking that someone should just blow up the volcano so it will have 1 gi-normous eruption, and then leave us alone!!!:sick: Yeah, right!!!