I'm going to ride a zip-line when I reach my goal.

Options
I was over 420+ pounds about two years ago, (the scale would not read higher). I got down to 395# & stayed there for a while.
In October 2011, I weighed 385# and my legs gave out when I got up from the bed due to Type II diabetes when I became Hypo-Hypoglycemic. It scared the living crap out of me when I had no muscle control of my legs!! I knew I had to do something! I started MFP in Mid-October & have lost 44# to date. My goal is to be down to 285# by this October (100# will be lost in 1 year), & I plan on going on a Zip-line tour to celebrate!!! MFP works in addition to making a PERMANENT lifestyle change of eating properly and exercising regularly. Life is getting better and easier!

Replies

• anjydarling
    Options
    I have to say that sounds like one of the coolest ways to celebrate you reaching your goal. Congratulations to you so far and good luck to you reaching your goal! :happy:
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WAy to go, so glad u found MFP. I just started two weeks ago and I'm impressed with the sight. Like you I have a whole person to lose. But 2 lbs a week sounds doable. And unlike WW it's the right price. Looking forward to seeing the post of when you take that zipline ride.
  • keant
    keant Posts: 4
    Options
    That sounds like a great way to celebrate. I might have to steal it, I have always wanted to do that. Good luck and I look forward to hearing about your journey.:laugh:
  • airvan20
    airvan20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!:smile: