Friendship

Options
hgam1
hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
Friendship among Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning
she told her husband that she had slept over at a
friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:
A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he
told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's
house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.
Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there

Replies

• hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Friendship among Women:
    A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning
    she told her husband that she had slept over at a
    friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best
    friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:
    A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he
    told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's
    house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.
    Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two said he was still there
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    lol. love it :laugh: :drinker:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My wife had been out with her girlfriends on a girls night out. She had told me she would be in by midnight. At about 3AM, drunk as a skunk, she came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, she cuckooed nine more times, hoping I would think it was midnight. She then, very proud of herself, crashed on the couch until morning.

The next day, I asked her what time she got home, and she replied, "Midnight, just like I said."

I said, "that was good", and then told her we needed a new cuckoo clock. When she asked me why, I answered, "Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three times, said ‘Sh@t!,’ cuckooed four more times, passed gas, cuckooed three more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling."
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My wife had been out with her girlfriends on a girls night out. She had told me she would be in by midnight. At about 3AM, drunk as a skunk, she came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, she cuckooed nine more times, hoping I would think it was midnight. She then, very proud of herself, crashed on the couch until morning.

The next day, I asked her what time she got home, and she replied, "Midnight, just like I said."

I said, "that was good", and then told her we needed a new cuckoo clock. When she asked me why, I answered, "Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three times, said ‘Sh@t!,’ cuckooed four more times, passed gas, cuckooed three more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling."

lol is that a true story??
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

RICK

I WANT your avatar... thats my favorite color AND my favorite College team :wink: I wanted to find some more of those shirts when I was down there but I couldnt find anything for under $25

although I did not try Walmart... hmmm maybe I should have tried that...
  • ricksnaustin
    Options
    Not exactly. :laugh: But some parts of the story are based on actual events with a slight twist. Kinda like when they make a movie? :glasses:
  • ricksnaustin
    Options

RICK

I WANT your avatar... thats my favorite color AND my favorite College team :wink: I wanted to find some more of those shirts when I was down there but I couldnt find anything for under $25

Next time try a Walgreens......3 t-shirts for $24.99 or $8.99 each
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

RICK

you DO want to come here, dont you!!! :wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

RICK

YES... I have been there many times before... I was born in La. so I miss the south... the only thing is I would need a Yob... :happy: :tongue: :laugh: I would have to look for one down there...
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rick, that is HILARIOUS!!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

RICK

YES... I have been there many times before... I was born in La. so I miss the south... the only thing is I would need a Yob... :happy: :tongue: :laugh: I would have to look for one down there...

i think there are places that blow things up here. and i have some pals that work in the aiplane biz - designing interiors of private jets. maybe something at the airoport would suit you?
  • ricksnaustin
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rick, that is HILARIOUS!!!!

Laughter is good medicine!
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

RICK

i think there are places that blow things up here. and i have some pals that work in the aiplane biz - designing interiors of private jets. maybe something at the airoport would suit you?

hey if it involves blowing things up, it will totally fit with my job now... so i am down...

send me their info so I can send my resume :)

I can see it now, Skills: Blowing ****z up... :laugh: :tongue: :drinker: