Anyone Up Late?

Options
I am always up late and looking for people to chat with. Add me and give me a yahoo messenger screen name if you want to chat. Thanks!

Replies

• ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Same name as on here!!!! I'm always up at night!
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am always working at night!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm up...I try to sleep early (trying to get to the gym by 8-9am) but ugh I'm such a night owl!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Yes. I . Am.
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I work nights 3 times a week so I'm up.
  • kwaddell1987
    kwaddell1987 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I also work nights, so even when im home i still stay up at night, feel free to add me
  • PatrickP90X
    Options
    I am usually up as well. I work in manufactering and work a rotation swing shifts. 7 days in a row and then a day and a half to two whole days off and then my schedule changes for another 7 days. one whole weekend off per month. 8am-4pm,12am-8am and 4pm-12am. Sometimes I sleep ok, sometimes not. Feel free to add me as well
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    are you not aware this is an international website? there are plenty of people on all the time as we are all in different time zones.
  • twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm working right now but always up at night but being a 3rd shifter:)
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Always! I work nights. And this site is international, so some on is always up.
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I work 3 nights a week too - how are you finding calorie counting during the night shift - (I am on holiday until next week so have not tried this whilst at work yet)?
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I find it much easier to used times instead of names "0000-0700" not "breakfast" ... and I find I eat most of my calories while I'm at work... between break and lunch....
  • shotgunxpolly
    Options
    I am a bartender, so this is pretty much my weekend. argh and i want to just sit around and watch movies and eat junk. TERRIBLE.