1st goal reached!

Options
sonjavon
sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
Because I have a significant amount of weight to lose - I'm setting small goals. The goal that I set on my first day was to lose 10 pounds by May 2nd, for my husbands surprise birthday party (when I know there will be pictures). I met that goal today.... more than a month ahead of schedule. So - now I want to lose another 10 by that date... I know the next 10 will be harder - but I'm already addicted to the treadmill and I feel stronger and healthier every day!

I really, really love this website!!!!

Replies

• sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Because I have a significant amount of weight to lose - I'm setting small goals. The goal that I set on my first day was to lose 10 pounds by May 2nd, for my husbands surprise birthday party (when I know there will be pictures). I met that goal today.... more than a month ahead of schedule. So - now I want to lose another 10 by that date... I know the next 10 will be harder - but I'm already addicted to the treadmill and I feel stronger and healthier every day!

I really, really love this website!!!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    congrats on your first goal! thats great!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Well done, keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I think you can do it, especially with that wonderful attitude!
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Tks for sharing the good news. You're ahead of your goals schedule that's great I'm doing mine in 10 lb incrementes too good luck to you!!!!
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Very well done sonjavon:flowerforyou::wink: isn't it a lovely feeling to achieve your goals.
    Good Luck with the next one, hope you are as successful:drinker:

It's not the years in your life, It's the life in your years that count.