Ladies! Breast Meausurments

Options
corine103
corine103 Posts: 14 Member
Does anyone know a reliable way/website to measure breast size?

I have been on a lot of websites that came up on google and got a range of sizes from 34AA, 32C 32D 34D & even 34F!
Confused!!

My measurements;
Above 31.5
Breast 34
Below 30

Thanks!

Replies

• CupcakeKabuki
    Options
    Youre a 34A /34AA depending on the bra :) xxx
  • CupcakeKabuki
    Options
    use this as a guide as cheaper stores arent as good as getting sizes right, if the back strap stays straight and the breast is in the cup comfortably then thats your bra, but your measurements show as i said above xxx
  • corine103
    Options
    Youre a 34A /34AA depending on the bra :) xxx

Go to the bottom of this website..
    http://www.afraidtoask.com/?page_id=119

I know i'm not that small!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Measuring yourself for your bra is so difficult. Leave it to an expert. Do yourself a favor and get you and your boobs to a Nordstrom's and get fitted! Or, you can find a high end lingerie shop in your area. :smile:

Plus, it sounds like you might have a small band size (not the standard 34 / 36 / 38) that most stores seem to carry. If you go to a shop with high end lingerie, they will not only be able to fit you accurately for a bra, they will also probably have a plethora of sizes available.

Good luck!
  • CupcakeKabuki
    Options
    Breasts come in all shapes and sizes, according to your measurements you are a 34A/AA it might seem silly but try that size and if it feels uncomfortable go to a lingerie shop and get yourself measured, most of the time they will do it happily for free and you dont have to buy anything, they can do it over a thin t-shirt without a bra aswell if youre shy :) xxx
  • Quarrysider
    Quarrysider Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I always find that calculations involving adding extra inches to the 'band size' end up a bus ride out on me, and the puppies are in danger of falling out of the bottom if I go with that - I measure 38 inches round the ribs where the band sits, and that is the band size I wear, fits beautifully. Can you get properly fitted by a professional? At least that way you can try on the goods and you'll know if they feel right or not!
  • frillypantz
    Options
    Just take a variety of sizes into the changing rooms then you can find which bra fits the best! I always take at least 3 different sizes in with me as every shop (and bra style) is totally different!

Right now i'm wearing a 34 DD but i have a bra thats a 32C which also fits perfectly o.o
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Dont be cheap! Go to store and get measured a bra is a good clothing investment! I thought I was a double D but when the lady measured me I was a 46 DDD
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    You can't get a really accurate size without trying them on... because different companies make them differently.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I measure breasts for fun at the weekends, and my service is free of charge :tongue:
  • katie133
    katie133 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Just go to victoria's secret or la senza,they will do it for you for free..
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I measure breasts for fun at the weekends, and my service is free of charge :tongue:

So helpful!!!

I agree- I just go to VS. I went recently since I new things had changed since I have lost weight. They were very helpful!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

LMAO!
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Do you live in England? they do it for free in Debenhams, I had it measured there, but I wasn't convinced, I swear the bra looked very tight and felt very uncomfy, I usually use 34A or 34B. To be honest, it depends on the make of the bra, so perhaps a 32B suits me great, or a 34 A, depending on some makes even 34B. My breasts are small, what can I say! lol. I am usually able to tell by the looks of the bra if it fits me or not, but then I again, I like to buy them on shops and try them on there, just in case it doesn't look as good on my chest as I thought it would!:D
  • corine103
    Options
    I will get measured in a store!
    I was just wondering this morning whilst i was measuring my hips and waist!
    Thanks
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Go to VIctoria Secret. They have the best bras.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I too offer measuring services. I test for size, weight, bouyancy and firmness. Your initial consultation is free of charge.