GIRLSI have to ask!! Please Help!!

Options
So today i did the treadmill for the first time in ages.... Well I did 45 min....

Now i feel like my "girlie ness" is gonna fall out! There is this pain "down there" why?

Anyone else feel like that, Ever?

27 yr old

Replies

• carolstrange0
    Options
    So today i did the treadmill for the first time in ages.... Well I did 45 min....

Now i feel like my "girlie ness" is gonna fall out! There is this pain "down there" why?

Anyone else feel like that, Ever?

27 yr old
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    TMI Warning!!!

Ok, I'm going to be honest :) When I first started walking/running on the treadmill, I had issues "down there". The pain was not terrible, more like period cramps. If you are having severe pain or if it doesn't go away, please see your doctor. I also had bladder issues when I first started running. I had to run during the first 30 minutes on the treadmill or I would have leakage. This has improved tremendously... these musceles were out of shape and needed to be toned. I hope this helps.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    You didn't mention your age. It could be a weak/dropped pelvic floor which could cause that feeling. Try doing Kiegels to strengthen the muscles. Walking will increase the tone in time. I've had similar issues as well as having bladder problems too. Good luck resolving this.