Already having success!!!

Options
I've been on here now for about a week. I just wanted to really start paying attention to what I'm putting in my body, and hoping that that would bring about weight loss! Well, I've lost about 5 pounds so far, and I'm going to work on it even harder this week. I'm just very proud that I am able to do this. I even signed my hubby up and we're doing it together, which I know is why we've been doing this good. :tongue:

Replies

• amandabauer99
    amandabauer99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been on here now for about a week. I just wanted to really start paying attention to what I'm putting in my body, and hoping that that would bring about weight loss! Well, I've lost about 5 pounds so far, and I'm going to work on it even harder this week. I'm just very proud that I am able to do this. I even signed my hubby up and we're doing it together, which I know is why we've been doing this good. :tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That's fantastic!!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Very well done amandabaur99:flowerforyou: :wink: , good that your husband has joined too a little bit of inhouse competition:noway: is good.
    Good Luck to both of you.:tongue:

It's not the years in your life, It's the life in your years that count.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Good luck to the both of you
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!