Eat your exercise calories

Options
If I haven't convinced you to eat your exercise calories maybe MFP will, DO THIS. Go to your reports tab, then click on nutrition. View for a week or even a month. Notice it measures in NET calories. If you are at or even close to your 'line" you are under eating. Please eat your calories. You're body needs you too.

I will let you decide if you want me as a friend or not

Hi, I'm Barbra (my friends call me Barbi) from Indianapolis, IN (The States)
I've lost the same 80 lbs 3 times until now. This will be the last time because I've finally figured out and learned the key to weight loss and it's not depriving yourself or even going to bed hungry. YOU EAT!!

I believe in eating most of your calories burnt by exercise to keep my weight loss steady and fuel your body for the exercise I am doing. (look up FAQ on Net calories OR my blog on Net calories) My net calories do not fall below 1200. Period.

I believe you have to eat the calories MFP tells you too which is on your diary as "my goal"
I believe your "net" should never go under 1200

I will not tell you your doing a good job on your daily post when you've completing your food diary if your diary is closed or you're under your "net" calories.

I WILL be a great support if you are eating right, exercising, and doing it RIGHT without going hungry.