Ahhhhhh!!! Feeling very very disheartened!!!!!

Options
I have been so good for 4 weeks now and have not shifted a single pound. My inches havent moved and I am feeling very beaten and feel like giving up!!! I have cut my portion sizes in half (sometimes even a quarter) Been eating very healthy, exercising regularry and been denying myself of all chocolate and crisps during the week and having a small bar on a Sunday and a pack of crisps not putting myself over my calories, I have cut my drinking right down too. I am drinking vodka instead of alcholpops and making more sensible choices! I feel ive worked so hard that I should be seeing results by now!!!! When I was on slimmers world the weight just feel off (I then got bored and started eating all the naughty things again) What do I do???? I dont want to pay all that money to go back on slimming world, but it seemed to work. I wanted to do this the old fashion way of diet and exercise, but it aint workin out for me!!!! Help!!!! Anyone else stuck??/ Anyone battled through and have some advise???? Please :) Or am I destined to be a fatty forever????!!!!!