30 Day shred Results (bikini - not yet bikini body)

Options
On 27 December 2011 I've started a 30 Day shred challenge. I've finished it on 30 January 2012, and started Ripped yesterday (31 January 2012).

Weight: - 2.3kg
Breast: -1cm
Under breast: -2cm
Upper arm: - 1.5cm
Lower arm: - 1cm
Waist: - 2cm
Hips: - 2cm
Bum: - 2.5cm
Thigh: - 0.5cm

Total loss for 30 day shred:

2.5kg (5.07 Lbs) and 12.5cm (4.92")

If it wasnt for my results, i would have never posted my before pics, but now I will because I don't look like that anymore :bigsmile:

o5pa12.png

Still a lot of work to do on my love handles... But Jillian will help me :wink:

24b5g.png

This is my favorite, yes I know I need a butt lift, don't worry I will do Killer Buns and Tights after I'm done with Ripped in 30.

yhtnc.png

Replies

• Annmarie49
    Options
    that's amazing, well done. it amazing when you see the difference in the photos. keep up the good work
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! You will be summer ready without a doubt! Keep up the great work!
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results, congrats :)
  • gregpack
    gregpack Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow- big change in thirty days. Keep it up!
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. I have 5 days left of mine! HOpe my results are just as great!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Thats a great job!!!
  • annakathen
    annakathen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great!! Keep up the good work!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Defo a big difference and in such a short amount of time, well done :smile: You've done brill and should be proud!

I ordered 30 day shred on Monday and am really looking forward to it after seeing everyone's fabulous results lol.
  • nubian22
    Options
    Wow, well done!
    I'm currently on Day 4 of Level 1 and hope to be as successful as you. Keep up the good work!
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results!!!!!!
  • MaryJaneElizabeth
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!! I jsut finished mine too!!! Pleased with my results, and also starting the Rip today!
  • DarleneBDA
    DarleneBDA Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just received the dvd today and will start today......Excited to start this one
  • v35lmt
    v35lmt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So great that you were able to keep it up!
    Hope you're just as successful with the next!
  • MissEllieF
    MissEllieF Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Well done!!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    GREAT JOB! the results are incredibly noticeable. Especially on the bottoms. great work, keep up the hard work, you'll achieve your goals in no time!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Jillian is really working. You're doing awesome, and I personally think you look great! I can tell a big change from your before and after pictures. Keep it up!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the change in 30 days! I have a friend who has been doing Jillian Michaels DVD's for two years now. Her before/after pictures now are amazing!!!! Good luck girl! I am going to start the 30 day shred on Sunday.
  • amkelley
    Options
    Wow! great job!! You can really see the difference! Keep it up!
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    You look amazing!!!

I want to check out these DVDs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!