New member - Need some advice

Options
Right. Lets start off with a general introduction. 30 year old male roughly 94/95kgs (205-215 lbs i guess) and I have been using MFP for a few months now. So far so good. I have lost 8 kgs since the 15 of September and that is through a mixture of dieting and exercise.

The problem I have which started off a few days ago was that I was feeling extremely lethargic all of a sudden. Basically from one day to the next i lost nearly all of my energy That was roughly three days ago. Since then I have been eating a lot more and generally feeling better.But its always been short lived. I weigh myself every few days and for the past three days even though I have been eating far more than I normally do I have not gained any weight. Now I personally believed that it was a lack of enough food/calorie intake which caused my sudden feeling of fatigue. But its been 3 days and the fatigue is still there.

My diet consists of vegetables, chicken (no red meat) and your normal amount of milk, oil and the rest of that stuff. But even after all this time I am still feel very weak.

Considering my health is fine (taking into account my weight and all the rest) I am assuming its either my diet and the calorie intake.

i was wondering if there are any general tips I can practice which will help in not feeling fatigued and still maintain a decent pace of weight loss.