11 months before and after pics

Options
so i started my journey in feb 2011 looking like this

Replies

• Zero2hero2013
    Options
    i give up loading these pics, cant do it!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    If you use photobucket that should help =]
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    i dont have an account and feel i shouldnt need to make an account just to load pics up on this website
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I explained the easier way in your other board post.
  • bullet1
    Options
    13548169_6855.jpg

13548169_8162.jpg

Nice job. Not sure which you wanted to show, but I just picked the two that looked the most different.
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    perfectly done! thanks you soo much!
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    also this one i like
    13548169_2207_thumb
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    chronic fail...... sniffles, ahh well :-) thanks to other great members i can show still.

so this is my transformation of 11 months, weight training and diet is pretty much the only thing i did. never been a runner. hoping to build for the next year and repost some updates along the way. (with help from others lol)
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You look great - what a transformation!!! Congratulations on your hard work, it has paid off!!! :smile:
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Very good, it's nice to see you got your 'head' back after 11 mos. too. HAHA
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job!
  • Zero2hero2013
    Options
    hey all, just wanted to post up an update pic,

currently around 15 months on, so 6 months after the last. only just started to gain muscle and that where i am headed now. gaining muscle for the next 6 months,

here is me currently zero2hero2013-albums-2012-picture85372-2012-06-07-me-front.JPG

also lost me head again, now where did i leave that .....:embarassed:
  • SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's definitely a huge difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!