just wanted to say hi, uk here.

I'm kayleigh (real name kirsten), i've had food issues all my life, my nan taught me to overeat, then i became body concious as a teen and nearly became bulimic. i joined the military, and my weight and eating wasn't too bad, i could eat 3 puddings and still lose weight.

i then met my ex husband, and due to the rubbish relationship and his mind games i started to pile on the weight, and got up to an 18, i'm only 5ft 1, so this is very large for me.

after the breakup of my marriage, i started to loose weight due to the stress, i'd fall out of clothes within a couple of weeks, and i was really enjoying the weight loss, i started a new job, as a civilian but working with the military. so i was exercising everyday, had access to food prepared for me, but for some reason slowly slipped into a state of anorexia, i stopped drinking anything but water, i'd drink hot water instead of tea, i stopped going to breakfast before work and dinner after work, and i'd just pick at my lunch, i was still exercising loads, and rapidly dropped down to a size six and 8 stone 2, i LOVED my body, but hated my boobs, as they were destroyed from going from a 34 E to a 32 C.

I had 2 weeks leave from that job before another and my mom had made it her mission to fatten my up a bit, and she managed to get me to gain 7lbs in 2 weeks. but the weight just continued to go on and on and on, and i'm now today 10st 1 which is over weight, according to BMI i should be anywhere between 7 and 9 stone.

i'm here, hoping to lose the 2 stone i've gained by control of my diet and some exercise, i'm enjoying using the phone app as it's like a game, playing with the numbers and i don't have to think about it, just enter in what i want to eat, and see where i can cut down the calories. i'm drinking fruit teas to help fill me up, as they're tasty, good for you, and only 2 cals.

so thats me, and the brief history of my weight issues through my 25 years.

(my profile picture is from when i was at my tiniest)

Replies

• Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Welcome! I'm sure you're going to get all the support on MFP that you need. Be prepared for some folk being overly honest... :wink:

Good luck on your journey.