How to lose inches off Thighs and Arms

Options
Every time i do my weigh in Im losing inches off my waist & hips but nothing is coming off my thighs and arms... i do so many arm/leg workouts that i would think by now it would start to change... Any ideas for how to get my thighs and arms to start losing inches?????

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Every time i do my weigh in Im losing inches off my waist & hips but nothing is coming off my thighs and arms... i do so many arm/leg workouts that i would think by now it would start to change... Any ideas for how to get my thighs and arms to start losing inches?????
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too!
  • Truelove83
    Options
    I heard that you can not isolate weight lost, but what are you doing for the weight to come off the waist.
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    I heard that you can not isolate weight lost, but what are you doing for the weight to come off the waist.

i've lost 5 inches off my waist since march 9th... that's when i started working out and i do alot of ab work outs and also i just started doing the biggest loser dvd and 30 day shred and that's when i noticed a lot of my inches coming off... i've lost 2 off my hips, and 5 off my waist but nothing off my arms and thighs and in the dvd's your always doing arm workouts and squats so i figured by now something would have changed in those areas but im just going to stick to the dvd and see if in two weeks if my thighs and arms are changing...
  • mdimarco929
    Options
    you cannot isolate fat loss, just keep losing and eventually your overall numbers will be lower. Most people store the largest amount of fat in the trunk area so when your body needs fat for fuel it will start taking from the largest parts first but it will take a lot longer to see visually see a significant change in that area.
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    5 inches in 3 weeks is amazing! O_O how much time do you spend a day training yourself?

i'm sorry i'm not able to answere your question though, but wow, you are my inspiration now. Thank you~!
  • tammietifanie
    Options
    5 inches in 3 weeks is amazing! O_O how much time do you spend a day training yourself?

i'm sorry i'm not able to answere your question though, but wow, you are my inspiration now. Thank you~!

I can't work out everyday since im pretty busy with three kids but i do try to do the 30 day shred at least 3 times a week, and biggest loser sculpting dvd.. I also take my baby on walks and weekends we go hiking i eat fruits, veggies, and alot of meat and salmon but i do have cheat days!!! Im doing zig zagging diet... it changes my calorie intake daily... so i never have the same calorie intake ... like today im doing 1453, tomorrow is 1320, and so on.. it keeps my body from getting use to one certain amount of calories....