NSV - Shouldda Measured!

Options
After feeling lousy weighing myself yesterday morning and not seeing a difference on the scale since mid-month, I needed some encouragement.

Who knew it would come in the form of how my top fits today?

I haven't worn this shirt in about four weeks...it's a pretty, "empire waist" blouse with full sleeves. While it "fit fine" before, I could always feel the front skimming my stomach, and it touched my behind in back. It wasn't tight, but touching.

Not today. Today it is more like...flowing. I just looked at myself in the ladies room mirror and realized how different I look from the side. It wasn't visible to me before today.

Some of you told me to measure from the get-go and I didn't! Inches are going away! I'm going to measure tonight...shouldda listened to you!

Also, finally hit my 60 minute mark on the biking last night - 10 miles. I'm getting there! Woo hoo! :bigsmile:

Replies

• beach_chelle
    Options
    That is great! Keep it up :wink:
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I thought the World had ended and I didn't know about it or something! So quiet here... :wink:

Kudos on your 16 lbs!!!!
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Sometimes that scale is not always what we need. I caught a glimps of my collar bone the other day and was so stoked. Good job.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Also, finally hit my 60 minute mark on the biking last night - 10 miles. I'm getting there! Woo hoo! :bigsmile:

You are a BEAST!! My longest is 30 minutes and that was WITH my husband barking like a PT in my face! (I needed the encouragement)
  • michellecorvin
    michellecorvin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I need to measure and workout too! Sigh...
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Sometimes that scale is not always what we need. I caught a glimps of my collar bone the other day and was so stoked. Good job.

Hooray for collar bones! That is lovely...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!