HI Everyone

Hi I'm Linda,

I joined My Fitness Pal about 2 wks ago and doing pretty good on it. Doing really good t exercising. I wish the pounds would come off. I have 2 small children one is 7 and one is almost 5 so I am always on the go. I just started to learn how to knit and that relaxes me a night when I watch TV. I hope to loose at least 15lbs by May 17th (my daughter's communion). I can use all the encouragement I can get. Thanks.

Linda
:smile:

Replies

• LindaGuidi
    LindaGuidi Posts: 19 Member
    Hi I'm Linda,

I joined My Fitness Pal about 2 wks ago and doing pretty good on it. Doing really good t exercising. I wish the pounds would come off. I have 2 small children one is 7 and one is almost 5 so I am always on the go. I just started to learn how to knit and that relaxes me a night when I watch TV. I hope to loose at least 15lbs by May 17th (my daughter's communion). I can use all the encouragement I can get. Thanks.

Linda
    :smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome, Linda!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Welcome Linda!

The best bit of encouragement that I can give you is be consistent! Find a routine and stick with it. Don't be afraid to tell people about your goals.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LindaGuidi
    If I see that all of you can do it, I can too. I noticed that my first wk at keeping track- I lost 4 pounds and on my second wk I lost nothing. This wk I am starting fresh. I will let you all know how I am doing by the end of the wk. Thanks everyone.:noway:
  • bizymama
    bizymama Posts: 30
    Keep going Linda!!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • LindaGuidi
    Thanks for the suppot