Running for a Cause

Options
I saw a post last month telling people ways to stay motivated. I decided wth that in mind that I needed to do something to keep me motivated as well. When I completed my New Year's Resolutions I also decided that I am not getting any younger and I should take some time for me and do what I want to do so........ I decided to try to meet several of my resolutions with one activity. I am training to run a marathon. I have never been a runner but decided what better way to get in shape, run a race, and raise money for a good cause. All this being said I am raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I will be participating in their Team in Training Program and running a full marathon on June 3, 2012 in San Diego. Anyone out there that wants to cheer me on I would love that. I can use all the support I can get both to raise money for such a worthy cause and to cheer me on. Please visit my webiste to learn more about what I am doing and please feel free to donate to a great cause. My website is:
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nc/rnr12/afiguerxla