Progress! 25.5 lbs lost w/pics!

Options
Hello dear MFP friends!
I have found this site sooooooo helpful! I love using the calorie counting app & recording my workouts & reading other people's successes & problems!
This is my first time starting a post and posting pics! I am nervous because I am no where near my goal weight but the difference has been inspiring!
I joined my local gym March of last year.....I would go like 3 days a week & do cardio & weights.....but didn't really push myself. I finally convinced my mom to start coming with me & we help push each other! We have even started taking these ridiculous hard bootcamp classes at 6am that make you want to throw up! I guess I'm just trying to say don't give up! Push yourself a little harder each day! and if you can, I recommend getting a Heart Rate Monitor! I love seeing how many calories I burned after each workout and also seeing the lower number when you didn't work as hard helps to motivate you to push on your next workout!
Okay time for stats & pics! I'm 5'7 & just turned 30! I started at 201 lbs & and of Monday night I am now at 175.5! 25.5 lbs & 23" lost!!!!!! & now my bf has to quit smoking! hehe! He's the one who gave me the nudge - told me to lose 25lbs & he'd quit! Well now its time for his end of the bargain! My goal weight is probably like 140-150...haven't really decided yet!

SW: 201
CW: 175.5

Before pics are from July 2011 & Current pics are from yesterday, Jan 31, 2012!
Front View
julyvsjan2012front.jpg
Side View:
julyvsjan2012side.jpg
Back View:
septvsjan2012back.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!