Going back today!!!

Options
Iceprincessk25
Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
All the other times that I have tried to get back in shape I'll do it for a couple weeks and then sometimes I get sick and stop working out. Once I'm healthy again I find that I usually never go back to the gym.

Today, as I go back to work from being out for a week with strep I find that my gym clothes are already waiting to go next to my purse and that I'm kind of excited to go workout after class today!

That is a HUGE change for me and I :heart: it!

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    All the other times that I have tried to get back in shape I'll do it for a couple weeks and then sometimes I get sick and stop working out. Once I'm healthy again I find that I usually never go back to the gym.

Today, as I go back to work from being out for a week with strep I find that my gym clothes are already waiting to go next to my purse and that I'm kind of excited to go workout after class today!

That is a HUGE change for me and I :heart: it!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    That's great - a big change in attitude - it's going to give you big results! :flowerforyou:
    Way to go. I've been off sick for a week and no sign of it letting up yet :sick: - I'm yearning to get back on my bike
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Oh good job! That's the way to stay prepared!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome. Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!