Support Needed

Options
I thought about making the subject line "Help Wanted" but honestly "Support Needed" better describes my situation. I'm looking for folks who can help keep me going.

Last year I started off great. I stopped smoking, started working out and eating right. Around August, work got really stressful and I started eating junk because I was working 10-12 hours a day. I stopped working out too. Thankfully, I didn't start smoking again. So as I prepare to celebrate my first year of being smoke free, I'm trying to get back on track with my exercise and eating. I could really use some support, so if you are a supportive person please add me as a friend. I'm so ready to drop another 20 pounds this year.

Replies

• karmin81
    karmin81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you and be supportive. I have been a part of mfp for awhile but just really started using it this week. I've really been trying to eat healhty and do some type of physical activitiy everyday (30 day shred). Whats your workout regiment?
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!! Dont give up!! Feel free to add me if you like. Im trying for 20 more lost myself!. Excellent job quitting smoking! Be proud of that!!!
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you! I just started this and decided to take baby steps. I'm first working on staying within my calorie range and exercise will come later. I usually jump feet first into something new only to fizzle out later. February is gearing up to be a stressful month and if I can just stay within my calorie range I will consider that good. Add me if you like.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Like Karmin, I'm doing the 30 DS. I'm just a few days in, and it's KILLING me. In 20 minutes, I'm drenched with sweat. Really great workout.

I also do the Wii Zumba for plain old cardio (it's fun!).