Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Atlanta Braves all the way!!!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    PHILLIES!!! But even though they have one of the best teams in baseball right now, they still suck in the playoffs (at least their offense does) and I am no longer a believer in Charlie Manual. I think they should have gotten rid of him before last season started. I have my partial season tickets, but I'm not going to even bother showing up for the playoff games. After totally chocking in the playoffs for two straight seasons, I'm not showing up until the WS

Their playoff performance in the last two seasons has been rather sad. Hope this year, they can go all the way.

At least I can say that I was at the two best games of the Phillies playoffs the last two years. My Dad, son, and I were at Doc's No-hitter in 2010, and my wife and I were at NLDS Game 1 last year.
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My lifelong team is KC Royals. This is our year! :smile:
  • plumnbagel
    plumnbagel Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Royals!! A great time to be a Royals fan I might add, excitement is at an all time high around here.

Yes! Plus, we're hosting the All-Star Game!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am a big Mets fan... and am not looking forward to this season at all.... Thank God My Giants are playing Sunday and will hopefully be parading up Broadway next week!
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    Hugh baseball fans in my house. My 10 year old plays year round! My husband and two boys are PHillies fans, but I go for the Home town team Atlanta Braves! We will be heading to FL in a few weeks to take in some Spring training!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The ONLY team worth rooting for is the...

Boston_Red_Sox.jpg

That is all. =)

(Going up Memorial Day weekend to beat up on some RAYS!)
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I currently play in the San Diego Adult Baseball League which is a highly competative wood bat league. I also play with the Heroes of the Diamond which is a semi-pro U.S. Military and Law Enforcement Baseball team.
    That's fantastic! I seriously envy you.
  • bullet1
    Options
    Reds. Kind of excited for this year, hopefully they can play up to their potential. Should be slight bit easier now that Pujols and Fielder are both out of the division. We'll see though.
  • arent18
    arent18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    That's fantastic! I seriously envy you.
    [/quote]

Thanks bro!!! Check out www.heroesofthediamond.com We tour the country and may be coming near you this summer. We play a ton of Indy League teams.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Chicago White Sox!!

SOUTH SIDE!!!