SUPERBOWL GUILT FOOD THATS GUILT-FREE

Options
lq022
lq022 Posts: 232 Member
Hi Ya'll ! So this year, my beloved NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS are in the SUPERBOWL!! WOOHOOO That means superbowl parties.......and beer, wings & pizza! Great --- just what February needs ... another day revolving around food!

I want to bring a healthy but tasty dish to a friends house for the game .... if I cant come up with a dish that everyone will like (including beer-guzzling men!) than I will have to resort to bringing a veggie platter -- not that there is anything wrong with that ... but it doesnt get eaten. And then I'm lugging broccoli & celery back home!

ANY IDEAS ON TASTY "GUILT" FOOD THATS GUILT-FREE?

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    My go to dish (stolen from an old friend years ago) can be made fat free or full fat... if you don't tell, they'll never know! The full fat version is a bit creamier, but hey:wink:
    Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 bricks fat free cream cheese (ww brand is what i do)
    1 cup fat free ranch dressing
    1 cup hot sauce (Franks or basic tabasco)
    Chicken breast cooked (2 half breasts or so)

Break the chicken into small pieces, (shredded) and put all the ingredients into a crock pot. It takes roughly 1/2 hour to an hour to melt down on high. Stir frequently to assist in the process and to help it not burn to the sides. Use any type of chip, veggies, bread to dip. YUM YUM!
  • lq022
    lq022 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    mmmmm sounds good! is it really spicy?? I may cut down on the hot sauce a bit .. not a huge fan of spicy = )
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    VERY VERY. You could always cut down on the hot sauce (I usually use MORE lol) I would suggest only 1/4 cup instead. You want it for color and pep. It really is DELISH!