McDonalds no longer using pink slime. Since last August

Options

Replies

• california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Oh thats great....let me rush over there right now..... *pukes in mouth*

Yeah seriously. Nothing anyone says will make me want mcdonalds. Have fun killing yourself with processed foods :)

Processed foods don't kill people, people kill people.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    ewww I just watched that... That pisses me off!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Oh thats great....let me rush over there right now..... *pukes in mouth*

Yeah seriously. Nothing anyone says will make me want mcdonalds. Have fun killing yourself with processed foods :)

Processed foods don't kill people, people kill people.

I once stabbed a man with a Jose Ole Taquito. Nobody trys to steal my food! Nobody!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    McDonalds_Girl_Ad_by_Hazel_Almonds.jpg
  • subtractionproject
    Options
    I eat it once every two or three months, and I love every bite.

Haters gonna hate, McDonalds is delicious.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I personally think McDonalds burgers r nasty I would rather havea Harvey's or A&W burger mmmmm but as far as McNuggets go and McChickens...u r my enemy and I would rather not spend the day oon the toilet fighting a battle with my digestive system lol even though u taste amazing
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    who gives a ****? whatever they're using makes their burgers/bread last for YEARS without molding over. just wrong.

I don't eat Mc Donald's but that is also a myth............
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I personally think McDonalds burgers r nasty I would rather havea Harvey's or A&W burger mmmmm but as far as McNuggets go and McChickens...u r my enemy and I would rather not spend the day oon the toilet fighting a battle with my digestive system lol even though u taste amazing
  • Jeff92se
    Options

Hey, you are probably not absorbing the calories then. :)
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    thats freakin repulsive!!!!
  • Leesseebee
    Options
    Oh, and additional confusion-that pink sofrt serve looking stuff is what makes the chicken mcnuggets NOT the burgers.
    The pink slime being referred to as recently discontinued is for the burgers:
    http://www.kens5.com/news/consumer/138408944.html

Yes, I get it. My point is that the image associated with this pink slime stuff is NOT the stuff used for the burgers. It is the stuff used to make chicken mcnuggets.

Furthermore, McDonalds is 99.67% terrible for you. Its saving grace are the apples...with which they provide caramel dunking sauce...also total crap for you.

Feel free to eat what you like, moderation is wonderful, but let's not kid ourselves here. It is bad for you, the end.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not mythical. We have a doctor in town who has had the same unmolded Happy Meal on her counter for 2 years. Sick.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Oh, and additional confusion-that pink sofrt serve looking stuff is what makes the chicken mcnuggets NOT the burgers.
    The pink slime being referred to as recently discontinued is for the burgers:
    http://www.kens5.com/news/consumer/138408944.html

Yes, I get it. My point is that the image associated with this pink slime stuff is NOT the stuff used for the burgers. It is the stuff used to make chicken mcnuggets.

Furthermore, McDonalds is 99.67% terrible for you. Its saving grace are the apples...with which they provide caramel dunking sauce...also total crap for you.

Feel free to eat what you like, moderation is wonderful, but let's not kid ourselves here. It is bad for you, the end.

What about the salads? Fries? Buns? etc...
  • ldmendes
    ldmendes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sooo nasty!
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Not mythical. We have a doctor in town who has had the same unmolded Happy Meal on her counter for 2 years. Sick.
    The myth is about why it occurs. Check the link I posted.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    mcdonalds-coupons-250x250.jpg
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    mcdonalds-coupons-250x250.jpg

garbage.

those who eat this stuff arent really serious about their health or fitness. ya..ya...moderation...BULLSKIT!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Why not? The guy who ate twinkies lost weight and improved his health actually.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    the thing that freaks me out is no burger should take 35 seconds to cook lol, used to work there and never wanted to eat it, i used to make my self meat less bigmacs with double everthing (except the sauce and cheese) ironically it tasted pretty much the same, which is kinda freaky
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    HA Ha that's funny......I will not eat that or burger king.....did you know that they put the calories of their food on the menu??!! I almost passed out when I went to Burger King and saw a big mac for like 900 calories..just for the burger!! everything was over 800 calories!!! OMG can we say!!.....==))