Finch: Frosties like the milkshake thing at Wendy's for .99
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg
  • SoftenBrownSugar
    SoftenBrownSugar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You guys are killin' me! What fun to go through this thread and read all the posts.....Not to mention some of the food pics look just too amazin'! Pizza, and Bacon, and Tacos, and those Walnut dessert things. Yum!

I didn't realize we could post pics. So it's just HTML, huh?
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg

PAULA DEEN THAT B*TCH (that's her invention the selling out to big Pharma taking dirty money queen)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    OneSnap:

gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=39694

Epic Meal Time made a massive bacon weave! Have you seen it? tumblr_lmruhdYwLH1qb6c6go1_500.gif Well now you have!
  • Onesnap
    Options
    You guys are killin' me! What fun to go through this thread and read all the posts.....Not to mention some of the food pics look just too amazin'! Pizza, and Bacon, and Tacos, and those Walnut dessert things. Yum!

Does not look to be regular HTML. Waiting on an answer how to do it.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Krispy-kreme-burger.jpg

PAULA DEEN THAT B*TCH (that's her invention the selling out to big Pharma taking dirty money queen)

Jesus, it's just a picture.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    For those of you that thought I was being harsh above (re: Paula) Check this out:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/01/17/145341106/does-the-queen-of-unhealthy-eating-have-to-eat-her-words
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    For those of you that thought I was being harsh above (re: Paula) Check this out:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2012/01/17/145341106/does-the-queen-of-unhealthy-eating-have-to-eat-her-words
    Thank you for ****ting on a fun thread. :flowerforyou:
  • Onesnap
    Options

No, it's not. The way she treated her son when he created a healthy southern cooking show is unacceptable. The way she took lots of cash from Big Pharma is also unacceptable. I refuse to honor a woman who invented such an item.
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    5430032370_b946096357.jpg

HOW HUNGRY WATCHING THIS VIDEO MADE ME IS UNGODLY.
    I want a lasagna sandwich bigger than my face!
  • Onesnap
    Options

Oh poo poo. come on now, I did not wreck the thread. Paula's food is not welcome here.
  • Onesnap
    Options
    5430032370_b946096357.jpg

HOW HUNGRY WATCHING THIS VIDEO MADE ME IS UNGODLY.
    I want a lasagna sandwich bigger than my face!

Okay, that photo of Paula is welcome though.
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good grief! Why did I have to open this thread and look at it all!!!! UGH... :)
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Find an image online, right click copy image location, come back to the message board type img ] on the end, with no spaces.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Oh poo poo. come on now, I did not wreck the thread. Paula's food is not welcome here.
    Buzzkill...
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Why.

Why???

Why would you ruin AMAZING fries by putting them between BREAD?? Ewwww. They are meant to be eaten extra salty...or dipped in frosties.

Frosties ? The breakfast cereal? I thought I was weird

Anyway they're not fries, they're chips. Fries are the sort of tasteless, reconstituted potato, stringy things you get in McDonalds.

Real British chips are thick, greasy, hot, and smell divine as their core temperature causes sprinkled vinegar to evaporate into the cold night air :heart:

Those are the only kind of fries I get thick handcut and hotter than hades. No Mcds crap for me, haven't been in 5 years. Frosties are a THICK chocolate shake from Wendy's...a different fast food place that I haven't been to in ages either.
  • Onesnap
    Options

Find an image online, right click copy image location, come back to the message board type img ] on the end, with no spaces.

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a shot.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

Oh it is welcome, her food makes me drool.
  • Jeff92se
    Options

No, it's not. The way she treated her son when he created a healthy southern cooking show is unacceptable. The way she took lots of cash from Big Pharma is also unacceptable. I refuse to honor a woman who invented such an item.

No really, it's just a picture of one of the foods I'd most like to try.

BTW. There's probably a scandal around most of the stuff you eat. Try to relax.