Great Running Bra

Options
TCASMEY
TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
I have done some jogging in the past but always gave up because my large breasts always got sore and I would give up. I decided to give running a try again, but wanted to make sure that my ample bustline did not interfere. Did some research and finally bought an Enell sports bra. It was a bit awkward to get it on and the price was a litle high, but was it worth it. I went for a 3 mile run and my chest did not bounce. My legs were more sore than my breasts. I give this producrt a 2 thumbs up for the large breasted woman who wants to take up jogging.:love:

Replies

• TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I have done some jogging in the past but always gave up because my large breasts always got sore and I would give up. I decided to give running a try again, but wanted to make sure that my ample bustline did not interfere. Did some research and finally bought an Enell sports bra. It was a bit awkward to get it on and the price was a litle high, but was it worth it. I went for a 3 mile run and my chest did not bounce. My legs were more sore than my breasts. I give this producrt a 2 thumbs up for the large breasted woman who wants to take up jogging.:love:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I have to second this.

Life changing bra, that. (I know I sound like some sort of enell bra missionary. . .)

Seriously.:flowerforyou:
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I also have this issues. Right now I wear two sports bra. I haven't found one that works for me.