New to fitness pal

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to this site, but think I really like it. I am currently at 255 and about 5'10. I have began playing singles tennis every other day for 1 hour a day. My overall goal is to be at 190. Thats what i was in high school and i was a very fit athlete...believe it or not! I got sick and they put me on steroids when i was a senior and i balloned from 190 to 235 in 6 months!!! I have been struggling to shed the pounds since then and I've only been finding some more. I have been at 255 for about a year. I just got the job of my dreams that allows me to exercise while I'm at work and best of all my sisters my partner and battling her weight as well so we have inspiration in each other. I am hoping to lose the 10 pounds by May 4th! Wish me luck!

Replies

• sparkler2112
    sparkler2112 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am new to this site, but think I really like it. I am currently at 255 and about 5'10. I have began playing singles tennis every other day for 1 hour a day. My overall goal is to be at 190. Thats what i was in high school and i was a very fit athlete...believe it or not! I got sick and they put me on steroids when i was a senior and i balloned from 190 to 235 in 6 months!!! I have been struggling to shed the pounds since then and I've only been finding some more. I have been at 255 for about a year. I just got the job of my dreams that allows me to exercise while I'm at work and best of all my sisters my partner and battling her weight as well so we have inspiration in each other. I am hoping to lose the 10 pounds by May 4th! Wish me luck!
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well, I love this site...It allows me to help others while helping myself. Good Luck!
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • NubyGloom
    NubyGloom Posts: 49
    Options
    :grumble: well hello! i hope all goes well, this site helps out a bit but it wont help you unless ya put your two cents in as well!

Oh and dont do a stunt i like to do which is called percastanting! Im number one for that, lol Just stick with it and push through and you'll make it.

There is alot of great things to be learned in this chapter of your life so i hope it all works out!

Later days from the Nitsrek:wink:
    :yawn: Think im gunna have me a knap! lol